Camp Dates: July 12-15, 2023
Helping Hands Mission Camp offers free childcare (infants through 5th grade) to all adults who want to volunteer and join our mission.
Children who participate in our mini-mission program will enjoy various activities emphasizing service.
A typical day for our Mini Mission Kids includes:
- Straightening up after the camper teams leave for the day
- Making cookies for the campers’ lunches
- Daily devotions and music
- Arts and Crafts – for churches and for them to keep
- Bible Stories
- 3rd – 5th graders will work on small projects in the afternoon
- 2nd grade and younger will make presents for our clients
Children can join us for night activities if their parents are with them. They will also receive a camp T-shirt.
If you stay overnight at the camp, your child may not bunk with the campers; he or she will spend the night in your room.
Join us for camp in Gloucester County, Virginia, for a 2-day mission project serving the community through home repairs.
Mini Camper Registration – All (four) forms located on the registration form must be completed by June 30, 2023.
- Mini Camper Registration Form
- Media Form
- Medical Form
- Transportation Form (students in grades 3-5)