Mailing Address: P.O. Box 1546, Hayes VA 23072
Registration for Adult volunteers is OPEN!
Do you like to help people who really need it?
Do you enjoy mentoring youth?
Do you crave the fellowship of other Christians… don’t you just love watching what God can do when His people join together to spread His love?
Helping Hands needs YOU to help youth realize their potential!
Join us July, 2017, in Gloucester County, Virginia, for a week-long mission project serving the community through home repairs.
Projects include handicap ramp construction, porch repairs, yard work, floor replacement, painting and much more.
Each night you are invited to join us for great worship and fun activities.
Show the world what God, working through His people, can accomplish!
As a service to our Adult Volunteers we offer free day care for your children who are not old enough to attend as a youth camper. See the Children section of this web site for more information and to register your children for our Mini Mission.
Please note a state Criminal History and Crimes Against Minors Report is required to volunteer at Helping Hands.
We require a background check for all adult volunteers. Follow the link below to fill out a SP-167 form for Virginia residents.
Here are some instructions to help you:
- In the “Form” box, select SP-167. In the “Purpose” box, select Other
- In the “Specify Purpose” box, enter “Youth Camp Volunteer”.
- Do not check the “Non-Profit Volunteer” box as it will be returned to us for our signature.
- For the “Mail Reply To” section, use your address, otherwise it will be sent to us for our signature and take longer
- Follow the directions from there.
- Please make a note on your form that you need this by June 30th and they will move it through quickly.
Please fill out the following forms and be familiar with the rules for adult volunteers (posted below):